-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

A Year in Review




Every yearly review post begins with something like this... "This past year has been great, but when so quickly." or "Wow, what a crazy year", or.... hahaha you get the picture. I think this has been one of the few years where the roller-coaster rides have been worth it. Can't say I loved every minute, but this has been the best year in a long time.



Quite a bit was planned, yet unplanned, if that makes sense. I started off the year wanting it to fast forward toward 2018, literally counting down the months right at the beginning. Why? Because I wanted to be done with school, but I had no idea I would actually be missing out on a crazy amount of stuff if 2017 was just gone.

The year started out with me planning on launching my blog officially. And getting ready for a awesome trip to Ireland.

Ireland was even better than expected, it was just as green as pictured and we had the prettiest weather in the middle of March.







Blog launch was great and I am so mad at myself for having this blog for years and just now officially made it public.




Meet great people, that have impacted my life in many ways.







The trip to Wyoming, Idaho, & Montana, definitely had twists and turns that were not planned at all. This included my car breaking down in the middle of nowhere and waiting for hours for a tow truck. Plus just the unplanned weather and drama that followed.

I made it to the Princess Court of Sales in Mary Kay, which is a pretty big deal for only being in for a few years.







Made my family go down to Port Aransas and naturally we ended up having to leave early because of Hurricane Harvey. Lol, we have the best timing for trips.

Joined Style Collective and have gotten to meet so many other local bloggers through it. Plus the resources are amazing!




Oh and last but not least, I barely managed to graduated College. If you didn't read my post about what was going on, it was probably the most ridiculous, yet amazing way to finish up (and yet in a way I'm not completely completely done.) Although officially, on paper, I'll graduate in May.

That is probably the shortest recap I could write, but there are tons of posts about almost all of those events for more stories and info. Because 2017 ended up being so much better than I could have expected, I am so excited for what 2018 had in store!

Do you have big plans for the new year? 

XOXO,
Suzanne Marie
QuickEdit
Unknown
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos