-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

2014 - A Year in Rewind


      2014 // Goals and Accomplishments
        
        Bank Account  -  Not that exciting, but I finally got one! 

        Smart Barre  -  Started in January, taking classes twice a week, then in April & May I kicked it up a notch and I'm loving it!!! Still going strong!

        College  -  I STARTED COLLEGE in January! And have finished two semesters and half of a minimester (half is in January.) And so far I am two for two with boys basically asking me out. One during each semester. 😏

        19  -  Yep, I'm now 19. 

        Ballet - One of the courses I took in the Fall, was ballet. And I had my first (and last) ballet recital this December.

        Work - I am still babysitting like crazy and helping with my dad's website. Both take up way too much time.

       Sewing - All year I have been really getting into sewing. Doing all kinds of projects, and the funny thing is it started so suddenly, I had no idea what it was turning into. Bought my own sewing machine. Mom and Dad got me a table for my birthday. And I just got my own pair of super nice sewing scissors for Christmas! I have made at least four dresses, several shirts, a cute holiday apron, five skirts. And that's just what I can think of right now! 😁😂


    Honestly, so much has happened this year, most of which was small things, I cannot put it all down. The main highlights of the year are college, smart barre and sewing. Haha, hope y'all's year was just as great!


XOXO,
Suzanne Maire
QuickEdit
Suzanne Marie
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos