-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Sewing Projects




In the past year and half I started sewing, got my own machine, learned about indie designers, and got to be a pattern tester a few times. The only issue I had was my fashion taste evolved too quickly for my learning skills to keep up with. Thus leaving me frustrated, when clothes did not fit the right way or not turning out how they looked in my head. But with that being said, I think I was about to make quite a bit, considering I was/am a full time student.



































XOXO,
Suzanne Marie
QuickEdit
Suzanne Marie
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos