-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

The Heart Wants What the Heart Wants...




Heartache is one of the weirdest emotions one can feel (at least in my own opinion), exactly like the name, part of your heart contracts and makes it hard for blood to pass through, thus ache. Recently, it kept me up all night, making it hard to breath and continued on and off for the next week. I was going to say it's been a while since feeling that way, but honestly? I have never ever felt it like that. It was like part of me died on the inside and I was walking around numb for the next few days. I legit cannot get him out of my mind - ha I mean does anyone stay up for HOURS thinking of someone? ðŸ˜¬

In the past several years, I have been telling myself a story of I am not worthy of a long term relationship and love. That I must have issues to get worked out, before I can find my future husband. And it is a great story, but not one I should not be telling myself. Yes, maybe God is wanting me to heal in someways or grow and learn certain things, but maybe the same goes for a future husband as well. But one should not resort to tearing themselves down.

The thing is God's timing is everything; He truly knows the best time for each part of our lives. It can be so hard to understand why things happen the way they do, and it can take lots of time to see the big picture, but trusting in Him is critical for longterm happiness.



XOXO,
Suzanne Marie
QuickEdit
Suzanne Marie
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos