-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Friday - Saturday Edition





I'm sure most of you have seen bloggers/influencers on Instagram with the follow fridays and I just wanted to give a couple of shout outs to my favorite bloggers that I love to keep up with. So here's a mix of them (big and small)!



@hellofashionblog - she is by far the top high fashion blogger I get inspiration from.




@merricksart - Started following her years ago, when I was really into sewing. She and I have both moved away from sewing a ton, but I love her easy style. And her three boys are the cutest!




@leannebarlow - Best friends with Merrick, which is how I found her. Like Merrick, she started drifting away from sewing, and into more normal blogger stuff. But last October, she launched a monthly dress series and it is freaking amazing! Over the top dresses that are perfectly themed with each month. Didn't post any of them, so go check out her page!




@courteink - Just discovered Courtney a few months ago, but adore her style! Lots of neutrals, so it is easy to add in your own spin on her outfits!












@monicasmix - Monica finds the best backgrounds for her outfits! Lots of color and it has given me a boost back to my old style and bring out the pops of bright colors.










XOXO,
Suzanne Marie
QuickEdit
Unknown
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos