-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Romper




       Who doesn't want a bright pink romper? I'm not sure what made me pick the brightest pink I could find, but that's what it looks like!


       This was my first time to make something like this, and I really only had trouble with the waist band.  I absolutely love the top & hope to figure out some way to make a shirt with the pattern pieces.

       Oh and after finishing it I realized that somehow when sewing the waist band, I managed to sew one of the pockets the wrong way! Ha! But thankfully it was an easy fix. Next time I'm definitely going to leave off the pockets.
        I actually made this a couple weeks ago, but after wearing it twice around the house I gathered enough courage to wear it to a job last night, & I'm glad I did! Both the mom and two of the kiddos liked it! (And another really liked the belt.) Also my hair was a common topic too! (Which do you prefer straight or curly?)











// Romper: Simplicity 1355  // Fabric: Joann's //



XOXO,
Suzanne Maire
QuickEdit
Suzanne Marie
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos