-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Tank Dress


      

 School's about to start tomorrow and since it's still hitting the 100's down here in Texas, I decided to try a second attempt at Sew Caroline's Tank Dress and I am loving the result!!! This time I used some nautical calico fabric from Hobby Lobby.

        I shortened this one by, about, three inches; so I moved the elastic in the back up by a few inches also (for some reason in the instructions for lengthening/shorting the dress this is not suggested, but the last one I made I also shortened, but didn't move the elastic up the same amount and it was definitely too low in back.)






XOXO,
Suzanne Marie
QuickEdit
Suzanne Marie
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos