-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Waterfall Tank




       At the end of June Caroline Hulse (Aka. Sew Caroline) released this super cute tank: the Waterfall Tank. It is perfect for the hot summer days, but will work throughout the spring and fall also, just add a cardigan or denim jacket on the cooler days! This is a simple, yet elegant top. Depending on the fabric it can be dressed up or down.

       The first Waterfall Tank I made I bought some plain white fabric and after making it I tie-dyed it! It didn't come out quite how I had wanted it to, but at least it's not all muddy looking! For this one I chose the fitted straps. (Also a shout-out to Eva for braiding my hair!! Whoop! First french braid ever!!)







       The second one I made a bit *fancier*. For the bias tape I found at Hobby Lobby some silver metallic bias tape that matched the silver dots on the fabric. So with this one I tried out the other version for the strap (tied instead of fitted).





XOXO,
Suzanne Marie
QuickEdit
Suzanne Marie
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos