-->

Theme Layout

[Leftsidebar]

Boxed or Wide or Framed

[Boxed]

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

Featured Slider Styles

[Boxedwidth]

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

No

Display Instagram Footer

Powered by Blogger.

Selfish Sewing Week




        So last week was officially selfish sewing week, and I missed it. 😞  The reason behind it? School, I was flooded with homework and assignments that week, of course... But I decided that this was to be my Selfish Sewing Week! Luckily this past week I didn't have too much homework, so I was able to dig through the started-projects pile and get some finished!!! Yay!

        Okay so the first one I finished was another Out & About Dress by Sew Caroline. This one I made out of a pretty burgundy color, perfect for some fall weather! I have made several dresses out of this pattern, because it is an easy make, and they are soooo comfortable!! I really want to make a navy and either a olive green or hunter green for autumn.









        Next I finally, after having this pattern and fabric for months, I finally finally made this Foxglove Tank by Selvage Designs. This one I modified oh so slightly, instead of the high-low hem, I chopped it off to make an even hem, because the back was super long. Next time I will have to shorten it then see how it looks.






       I love maxi skirts; double bonus they are suppppeeeerrr easy to make! I made this one using several different tutorials I found on Pinterest: this one, and this one.




      Finally I made a Grainline Studio Hemlock Tee, not that thrilled with how it turned out... The main reason is it is a lot shorter than it's suppose to be, because I didn't have enough fabric and had thought it would have ended up way to long... my mistake...






        All, except the Out and About Dress, were made from Girl Charlee Fabric.


XOXO,
Suzanne Marie
QuickEdit
Suzanne Marie
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @curlsandcappuccinos